to Phill Grove's Support Center

What comes first, the buyers or the sellers?

Tom Benton

11 Feb, 2011 06:25 AM

I'm looking for suggestions as to getting started marketing to buyers when there are no properties listed yet in my territories. Should I be concerned that buyers will be discouraged when they see no listings and the site/service will lose credibility? Should I focus on listings first? I suspect, based on the training videos, that I should just focus on buyers first and over time the site will build credibility as the homes for sale increase, but I wonder what those of you with more mature territories have experienced.

Tom

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by LAH Technical S... on 11 Feb, 2011 07:06 AM

LAH Technical Support - Susan Franklin's Avatar

Hi Tom,

There are a lot of training videos available in the login area to help you get started.

First login to your account https://loveamericanhomes.customerhub.net/
    Next, click "Mortgage Assignment Profits" at the top, then click MA Training system in the gray navigation bar. You will see the intro video along with some navigation below it outlining the 5 Sections (A-E). There is also some bonus material you can access in the navigation.

You will be receiving copies of the primary course material presentation slides in booklet form. Shipping of the MAPS hard copy can take 7-10 days.

The videos are all available online to watch or download at your convenience (along with mp3 Audio).

You can find some really great resources in the following places though to create your own script:

• Mortgage Assignment Home Buyers Guide - This is available in the appendix and is specifically geared towards communicating effectively with buyers -For sellers we recommend watching the wingman video (in the members area Wingman section) -this will help you when approaching sellers
    • In Section B of the Training Material (the main videos) there is some great content that will help you as well.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!
    Thanks,

Sam
    LAmH Support

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Kate - on 11 Feb, 2011 05:13 PM

Hi Tom,

One suggestion would be to start networking with Investors within your territory and begin working as teams to attract both buyer and sellers.

Kate D

3. Tom Benton closed this discussion on 19 Feb, 2011 07:26 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac